10 Love Affirmations for Your Kids
Bouncing back and forth from learning centers, school, work, extracurriculars, and so much more, it’s all too easy to get caught up in the stress of life. With that, it’s easy to forget to remind our kids just how much they mean to us. The good news is that they don’t need a big grandiose ordeal for them to understand the value they have in your life. Try using these simple yet effective affirmations on a regular basis to remind our child of their special place in your heart.
- I love and accept you for who you are and all that you are.
- I am immensely proud of you.
- I love you even when you are angry at me or when I am angry at you.
- If I could pick any person in the world, it would be you.
- I encourage all of the talents and skills that you have.
- I am considerate of your feelings.
- I am grateful for the experiences and lessons that I have learned from you.
- Thank you for being in my life.
- You are worthy of everything good in life, and you deserve to be happy.
- I communicate with you freely and ope
Whether you choose to say these directly to your child or you say them to yourself to reaffirm their place in your heart, they are sure to encourage a feeling of peace and love within your home. Positive self-talk is the key to a happy heart!