ACT/SAT Program at Best Brains
The ACT/SAT is a standardized test used across the nation for college admissions. This can be a stressful test for many students, and we believe it is never too early to begin preparations. This program is designed for students in grades 7 to 9. Whether your child plans to take the SAT, the ACT, or both, we've developed a comprehensive, content-based program to help our students develop the skills necessary to succeed in the high-stakes world of college admissions testing.
During the course of this 36-week-long program, your child will work in a small class setting with an expert instructor to practice and master test content covering all subjects tested on the ACT and SAT: Reading, English, Essay Writing, Science and Math.
- Develops skills required for test-specific content
- Provides the opportunity to practice with material in the test format
- The practice tests are real ACT tests from previous years.
- Builds self-confidence through familiarity and practice
- Guides students with expert instructors in a small-classroom setting
- Helps prepare students for test day with test-specific tips and approaches